Saturday, October 1, 2011

A New Purpose

I have had this blog for almost an entire year, and I only published one post.  Throughout this year, I have occasionally thought about the blog, but, thinking my life a bore, I never got around to posting what has been going on. That being said, I still think my life is uneventful (which may be a good thing), so I have decided that the purpose of my blog should have to do with something I love.

The thought struck me recently that I should write book reviews!  I love books of all sorts, and reading is my favorite past-time.  I also like to write, and often I think that I do not write enough anymore, so writing about the books that I read would be a perfect way to share my feelings about literature and to put my writing skills to good use.

In the next week, I hope to post my first book review.  I cannot wait!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your review. I thought it was well written and being a book lover myself I admire your ability to write a review to let others know your thoughts about this particular story! Very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem, blogging about my life was boring, so I switched to book reviewing. :) Your book review was great! I think that's a great direction for you go in, because of your fantastic writing skills and love of books.

    ReplyDelete